Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 5, 2011

AT ROBOT Restaurant and Lounge

THIS IS AWESOME!! :)) Went there to give personally the Invitation letter of the PFW for SHU-UEMURA sponsorship.. I was just really outside and everyone is busy for the party at 7pm for SHU-UEMURA event that the Runway Prod staffs are invited (IKR I AM LIVING FROM LAGUNA AND I CAN’T COME! was planning to sleep at my Achi’s place but she’s also busy that she has to do the taping for TV5), i was really not planning to go inside because i was just wearing shorts, polo and a Brown pumps) but then i was like hell making a drama that i need a CR because SUPER NAIIHI na ako which is not true,( and mahiyain ako) Ate Des of runway Prod went with me to the CR and it was so funny because been taking pictures through my phone that i couldn’t help it!! HAHAHA wala pa namang marami na tao, and at 7pm the show is about to start AND I SAW @TessaValdes :))))) :O HHAHAHAHA cool! :p



shiny Disco bathroom! what made me crazy is the HUNDREDS of LIGHT BULBS!!!!

Went to Cubao at 8pm arrived at home at 10pm…. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment