Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 5, 2011

This school opens it’s door for me. :”> I know that this would make me happy, the feeling when i get here was awesome! I felt like crying and at the same time laughing, i don’t know what should i feel at the moment when i went here. I am really really happy with the things that are happening to me right now. First of all i wanna say thank you to the people who was with me to be in this place right now, to my most SUPPORTIVE brother (Rafael Toledo) to my bestfriend/sister. (Aprile Cadag), to my sister in law (Ximena Marisol), my Ate now (Mae Ann) to my close friend(Nikkol Mediavillo) and to my FAMILY OFCOURSE! to my Friends who always makes me laugh when i don’t know how to. Thank you, everyone! Thank you, and i love you! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment