Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Long day for the both of us.

As-usual, i had a loooonggg day at Work, it makes me happy whenever i’m busy with stuff that makes me happy :)) I went to MOA for the Lights and Sounds productions by the RUNWAY PROD, it’s not really tiring though coz we arrived there like we first decided to stroll around the Mall hahahaha! and after we met the Peeps who are assigned there, :) i had a soopeerrr funny talks with some gay peeps! haha :) but i just met them there, though it is really hard for me to talk with the people from the office i just always think that i am doing this for the love of Fashion and for my happiness! :) i was also really sad that i wasn’t able to lend money for my Bestfriend, my ATM was with Ate and i only have 500 box on my wallet….. :( hmmm after that i went with Ate to NAIL-AHOLICS to have some cleaning over my cheap nails, i love my ruby red nails! SUMMER COLOR! is it? :) hihi WE HAD SOME SPArty :) hihi

Ate was so sad that she misses the way my brother give her some roses, which i decided to buy some for her! :)) and there you go! I hope this made your day Ate! :p DID YOU KNOW THAT’S ITS MY FIRST TIME TO GIVE SOME SET OF ROSES FOR A WOMAN?? :o



No comments:

Post a Comment