Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thank God it’s Friday! I was whole day at runway Productions for work. I was assigned to call the sponsors for our PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK event after that, i had to do my chart for the names, contacts of our sponsors. and oh, i was like hanging up ‘coz i don’t know how to use iMac, it sounds weird and funneh ikr?? hahaha! Thank God someone helped me! and he is so gwapo that i always want to think that we are in the same age, too bad he is older than me! :/ I’m done with my work at 4 in the afternoon, and after i was about to meet my high school friend Tiano :) He’s with me to look for the rides to Laguna, had a looonggg walk around SM Makati and Glorietta haha we were so Tired that we decided to grab some food at BACOLOD CHICKEN INASAL.



Our food!:) Tiano helped me to ride on MRT and LRT :) heehee and it’s hard! I swear, maybe because it’s my first time. :) We arrived to bus station and yes! We got lost haha! :) Laughing along the road and had some looongg talks at Runway prod and even while walking is such a good thing between friends! Thanks Tiano! :))

I went home and had some take out comfort food from Kenny Rogers! :)

Yummy Salad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment